Saturday, January 16, 2010

Finished "Friday Night Knitting Club"


Ok, I am done the "Friday Night Knitting Club" by Kate Jacobs, my entertaining distraction from my big list, this week.

Well, as one woman put it at the knitting club I actually went to on Friday night, it was "just like reading a Danielle Steele". I couldn't agree more. The plot was crap, but the character development kept me reading. As the ladies last night filled me in, I reached the "big shocker", and had to say I balled my eyes out. It left me inspired to keep knitting though.

The books from my list keep piling up on my dresser as the requested come in from the library a little faster than I wanted.

What to read next, what to read next...time to go over and do a little cover shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment